Students interested in applied social media practices in the business world may wish to attend this event ($25 with a student ID). See the official description and registration information below.
Social Media for Business AZ is the largest Social Media event focused on business in Arizona. Want to learn about Social Media and Digital Marketing focused on business? This is the event you should attend!
The ever-growing list of speakers & panelists include:
- Greg Chapman President, Sitewire
- Matt O’Brien President, Mint Social
- Michael Roberts President, SpyFu
- Sheila Kloefkorn Founder & President, KEO Marketing
- Katie Van Domelen Social Media Manager, Off Madison Ave.
- Bart Steiner CEO and Founder, BulbStorm
- Arnie Kuenn President, Vertical Measures
- Laurie G Buczek Enterprise 2.0 Program Manager, Intel Corporation
- Tiffany Winman Social Media Strategist, IBM
- Fred von Graf Managing Partner, Web3Mavens, LLC
- Mike Corak – Vice President of Strategy, Tallwave
- Bret Giles President, AgencySide
- Linda Gorman, Director Public Affairs, AAA Arizona
- Jeff Moriarty Director Social Media, Sitewire
- Evo Terra Digital Marketing Strategist, Sitewire
- Fionn Downhill President, Elixir Interactive
- Dean Wright Vice President Marketing, Crexendo
- Still More Coming Soon!
Why join us?
- Focus on Real World experiences!
- Learn from and meet the best in the business!
- The major Digital Agencies will all be there.
- Everything from the 101 session, Small / Medium Business to Enterprise.
- Join our panel of experts in a comfortable environment allowing for direct interaction. Ask questions that are pertinent to your organization.
- Hear and see how other companies are approaching Social Media, the challenges and successes.
- Case Studies will be emphasized, real world information!
- What tools are being using?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you convince your management?
- What questions do you need to ask to be successful?
- How to address corporate policies around Social Media?
- Meet others with similar goals and make new connections.
- Oh and there’s some great food too.
- Exceptional prizes are being given away as well!